Small Voices Get Heard
When They Rise Together
Today You’re A Victim
Tomorrow You’re A Victor
We Can Help You Get There
Preeminent Class Action Attorneys
Goldman Scarlato & Penny is a nationwide class action law firm. Our lawyers have dedicated their careers to vindicating the rights of consumers, investors, and small businesses victimized by corporate misconduct and deceptive consumer practices. We level the playing field for our clients by combining their voices with hundreds or thousands of others, and provide top-flight legal representation that matches the skill and expertise of the nation’s largest class action law firms. Goldman Scarlato & Penny, P.C. prosecutes securities fraud, antitrust, consumer fraud, and shareholder derivative class actions throughout the U.S. The firm’s class action lawyers have recovered hundreds of millions of dollars on behalf of shareholders, consumers and businesses.
- Goldman Scarlato & Penny Investigating OPM Data Breach
- AT&T Fined for Throttling Mobile Customers’ Internet Speed
- Had Enough of Those Telemarketing Calls & Spam Texts?
- GOLDMAN SCARLATO & PENNY, P.C. Investigates IRS Data Breach
- The Time Has Come to Do Away with the Doctrine of Ascertainabilty in Class Actions
A nationwide class action law firm concentrating in:
We Get Results
Our lawyers have played important roles in some of the most significant class actions in the past two decades, such as In re Vitamins Price Fixing Antitrust Litigation where we helped recover over $2 billion for the Class, In re AOL Securities Litigation, where we helped recoup $2.5 billion in investor losses, and In re NASDAQ Antitrust Litigation in which we helped recover over $1 billion for the Class. We’ll work hard to get results for you.
President Benchmark Export Services, Inc.
Pastor Benjamin A. Johnson
We believe responsible use of the class action device provides investors, consumers, and businesses with an important tool to combat the greed, indifference, or deception of more powerful actors. Checking these abuses improves the integrity of our financial and commercial markets and inspires confident consumerism that benefits all participants in our economy. We also believe a strong moral compass always points the way to “success” and that good lawyers can be forceful advocates without sacrificing civility, compassion or professionalism.
We often represent people or companies who lack the resources to battle powerful interests on their own. Because we believe in our clients and abilities, our fees in class action cases are always contingent on the results we achieve for you.
- Individuals and businesses that overpaid for products as a result of price-fixing conspiracies;
- Consumers who lost money as a result of deceptive business practices, false advertising, or defective products;
- Large and small pension plans and individual investors who lost money in their investments as a result of misrepresentations by a corporate issuer; and
- Shareholders who believe a corporate board failed to act in their corporation’s best interests.